top of page

Family Group

Public·18 members
Makar Ustinov
Makar Ustinov

He Knows Your Every Move YIFY _TOP_

Miss Molly Hoyt is a dynamic ap personality, sharing her home cooking with creative recipes for those on the move. Unfortunately, she attracts a sociopath who happens to be the computer geek who services her laptop and thereby invades every aspect of her life.Molly's rise to fame began with her program "Molly's 20-Minute Meals." Her new friend Jack knows everything about her. From the very beginning when they met at a bar, Jack already knew that Molly was a fan of film noir. This and other details that he intuitively grasped seemed too convenient.By contrast, we know virtually nothing about Stuart Reinbeck (a.k.a., Jack Newsome), and that is the major shortcoming of the film. In fact, by the end of the film neither Molly nor the film audience knows anything about this psycho's past.Early in the film, Molly's friends warn her about the excessive attention Jack is lavishing upon her. Yet when she questions him about the basics of his past (school, family, hometown), there is deathly silence.It was clear that Jack was creepy from the outset and that Molly was too fast in the intimacy department and too slow in figuring out that he was big time trouble. There wasn't much of a lesson from this slow burner of a film, other than to get to know a little bit about your partner's past from the outset and to make certain that you know who is servicing your laptop computer.

He Knows Your Every Move YIFY

When this movie was being filmed, a psychologist was hired as an adviser to ensure that Gary Busey's character of Tom Sykes was realistic. Busey was excited, as he felt that he already was the character.Fives after filming, he crashed his motorcycle with no helmet and nearly died.Busey, who campaigned against mandatory helmet laws for motorcyclists, flew off his bike headfirst directly into a curb. Neurosurgeons at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center needed to remove blood clots from his brain to save his life.He told Oprah Winfrey in 2014 that "My bike hit sand and fishtailed. I hit the front brake and flipped over and hit my head on the curb." The accident split my skull wide open. At one time they had me under 12 layers of drugs and strapped down to a metal table, naked, in the mental health alert ward - cause they were going to Cuckoo Nest me."Then, after saying a prayer, Busey said, "And I felt a white cloak cover around me, and I called that cloak faith. And that's what got me out of the hospital two and a half months early. My brain got altered in a way that's not normal and I have a different way of looking at things and feeling things. And I know how special life is."Recently released psychiatric patient Tom Sykes (Busey) has gone full-on Bad Ronald, hiding within the attic of the Dreyer family - Phil (Michael McKean, yes, from Spinal Tap), Julie (Mimi Rogers) and their kids Neil and Holly - and uses a baby monitor to listen in on their every waking moment.His goal? To become the new father of the family, inventing an affair for Phil and slyly spying on Julie as she skinny dips in the pool. He even murders their dog Rudolph when he gets too close. And then when young Neal gets beat up at school, he teaches him how to fight back.Phil and Julie get into a huge fight and he moves out, which gives Tom the opening he needs. Only one person distrusts him - their neighbor Gene. Do you know how creepy Gene is and why no one listens to him? Because he's such a weirdo that he helped give birth to the ultimate weirdo - he's Crispin Glover's dad Bruce.Of course, it all ends like Fatal Attraction, complete with Tom shrugging off bullets to keep coming after the family. But that's not how it originally ended.In the original script, Sykes was an abused child and much more sympathetic. After trying to burn down the house with the family still inside, he realizes that he's just recreating the way he murdered his own abusive family when he was young. He now realizes that he has become as evil as them and despite the rejection of the Dreyers and the fact that he can never be a part of their family, he saves them and allows the house to burn down all around himself. This ending is completely out there, which I love and wish had been filmed.Is there anything as Gary Busey making his own home within the walls of the place you feel most safe? No. There is not.

Well, now that I've seen BLUE VELVET, I am left feeling perplexed. While parts of the film were incredibly strange and self-indulgent, the last half of the film is terrific. It's like director David Lynch has a lot of great ability but he's also hampered by a need to too often go "over the top"--which is odd, as one of his first films, ELEPHANT MAN, was rather restrained and very approachable. However, this is the same director who brought us ERASERHEAD and DUNE--two films, like BLUE VELVET, that have tons and tons of divergent views towards the films. Some have hailed these films as genius while others have reviled them for being too weird, too gross and too stylized to be taken seriously. Overall, this is one of his films that I hate and really, really like at the same time.What's to hate? Well, where to begin?! First, the basic plot of Kyle MacLachlan finding an ear isn't a bad start, but it defied all common sense when the cop investigating told him to "forget about the case"--yet Kyle, who is NOT to be mistaken for a macho action-hero, decides to investigate the case for himself!! Is he a private detective or does he even carry a gun? No--he's just a guy who works in a hardware store!!!! Does this make any sense at all? Nope. Second, when he does get caught up in the mess behind the ear, the film is so filled with repellent people and bizarreness that you really lose track of the plot. This is especially true to the character played by Dennis Hopper--as he played the most unsubtle character in the history of American film!! A huffing, psychotic, super-pervert whose every third word end in "uck" sure catches your attention--but is this believable AND does this performance overshadow the entire film--abso-freakin'-lutely. I truly felt that had Hopper's character been toned down just a bit (mostly in the first scenes--he was better later), many more of the audience wouldn't have walked out on the film (and that did apparently happen a lot when it debuted).However, I can't just write this film off as a freak show (though it is, to a degree). There's actually a very, very good second half of the film. Provided you can ignore the plot holes and the similarity between this film and FREAKS, you are left with a film that is, believe it or not, very similar to NORTH BY NORTHWEST. While Kyle certainly isn't to be mistaken for Cary Grant and the violent sex isn't to be confused with the sexual innuendo with Eva Marie Saint in the Hitchcock film, you can see how both characters are ordinary guys who are tossed into the middle of something big and crazy. I loved the last portion of the film because the tension was so extreme and the final confrontation between good and evil was great.I see this film as an interesting but very flawed film that should never be seen by anyone who isn't an adult. However, I realize that the film has 'cult' written all over it--many, many people adore it while many more just don't understand it and don't want to! Place me square in the middle--it's not trash nor is it genius.

Movie makers have a fascination for taking us back to our home towns once one has moved away because it is a place where one has happy memories about one's youth. We have seen this theme in movie after movie, so it's no surprise to be going on a trip back home as "Beautiful Girls" unfolds.Willie is coming back because it's going to be his class reunion, although it's the middle of the winter in Massachussets. When he gets there it's clear what memories he had about the place, are now completely changed. His friends have lives of their own as they stayed in town. Some are happily married and adjusted, as is the case with Mo. Some are married, but unhappy, Tommy is the perfect example. Some have never been able to achieve happiness like Paul who is in love, but the object his affections doesn't return his love.In fact, Willie seems like a fish out of water. He has left behind a girlfriend who loves him, but meeting the precocious 13 year old girl- next-door Marty, presents a problem for him. He likes the young girl even though he knows it's something he can't have.So go the different stories in "Beautiful Girls" a film that takes a look at the realities of life as years go by. Ted Demme, the director, has transferred Scott Rosenberg's vision to the screen using some amazing talented actors to portray the different characters in the movie.Timothy Hutton, Matt Dillon, Michael Rapaport, Natalie Portman, Mira Sorvino, Annabeth Gish, Noah Emmerich, do excellent work under Mr. Demme's guidance. The rest of the cast is effective in giving us an idea of what it's like to live in a small town.

Truly, this is one beautiful movie. It doesn't go for cheap tears but in the end you must feel something, otherwise you simply don't have a heart. It's about a town, Endora, where nothing ever happens. In that town live the Grapes, a fatherless family that consists of a mother of elephant-like proportions, two sisters and two brothers (one of them being retarded).All the acting ranks from very good to excellent. Johnny Depp is so lovable as Gilbert Grape, the twenty-year-old son who tries to do good for everyone but doesn't know quite what he wants for himself yet. Leonardo DiCaprio is simply amazing as the retarded Arnie. He rightfully got an Oscar-nomination for his roll. At the time I saw this movie, I didn't know him yet, so at some moments I actually thought that he really could be a retarded actor (that's a big complement, isn't it?).The plot isn't too spectacular, but keeps you interested 'cause actually a lot of things do happen to certain character's in this sleepy town. A lot of things the characters say and do seem superficial, but actually aren't meaningless as they lead to other events in the story. And the arrival of Becky (Juliette Lewis) and her mother make things interesting for Gilbert. The ending is unexpected, very solid and sad. And then there's the little epilogue...This simply is a great movie: Good story, good acting, good directing. And that's all it takes. Watch it and allow yourselves to be moved by the Grapes. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

Group Page: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page